2021-22 New Student Registration: Kinder - 12th Grade
With this in mind, to enroll your K - 12 student in our school district, please click the Start the Enrollment Process Here link located below. To ensure the efficient enrollment of your child, please be prepared to upload an electronic copy of the following document(s) for each of the following sections of Part # 4 of the online registration process:
(1) Proof of Residency - Utility Bill, Mortgage Statement, or Lease Agreement With Parent's/Guardian's Name and Physical Address;
(2) Driver's License - Parent's/Guardian's Driver's License or State-Issued ID;
(3) Birth Certificate - Student's Birth Certificate;
(4) Immunization - Student's Shot Record;
(5) Free & Reduced Lunch NSLP - Download the Application by Clicking the Link Below. Upload Upon Completion;
(6) History of School Attendance - Most Recent School Records for the Student for the 2020-21 School Year; and
(7) Social Security Card - Student's Social Security Card.
If you need any assistance with the new student online registration process for grades K - 12, please call the campus that you are registering your child for, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Primary Campus (Grades PK - 2) - 361.384.2316 ext. 1200; Elementary Campus (Grades 3 - 5) - 361.384.9398 ext. 1300; Junior High Campus (Grades 6 - 8) - 361.384.2323 ext. 1400; or High School Campus (Grades 9 - 12) - 361.384.2330 ext. 1500.